Skip to main content

Full List of New Nigerian Ministers and their portfolios



President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday named a former governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN), the Minister of Power, Works and Housing.
The ministry is a merger of three ministries: Power, Works as well as Housing, Land and Urban Development.
The President, shortly after inaugurating the ministers, also named a former governor of Rivers State, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, the Minister for Transportation.


Here is the Full List.
Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers)–Transportation
Chris Ngige (Anambra)–Labour and Employment
Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti)–Solid Minerals
Babatunde Fashola (Lagos)–Power, Works and Housing
Abdulrahman Dambazau (Kano)–Interior
Aisha Alhassan (Taraba)–Women Affairs
Ogbonnaya Onu (Ebonyi)–Science and Technology
Kemi Adeosun (Ogun)–Finance
Abubakar Malami (Kebbi)–Justice
Hadi Sirika (Katsina)–State for Aviation
Suleiman Adamu (Jigawa)–Water Resources
Solomon Dalong (Plateau)–Youths and Sports
Ibe Kachikwu (Delta)–State for Petroleum
Osagie Ehanire (Edo)–State for Health
Audu Ogbeh (Benue)–Agriculture
Udo Udo Udoma (Akwa Ibom)–Budget and National Planning
Lai Mohammed (Kwara)–Information
Amina Mohammed (Gombe)–Environment
Ibrahim Usman Jibril (Nasarawa)–State, Environment
Anthony Onwuka (Imo), State for Education
Muhammadu Bello (Adamawa)–FCT
Adamu Adamu (Bauchi)–Education
Okechukwu Enelamah (Abia)–Industry Trade and Investment
Aisha Abubakar (Sokoto) State for Trade, Industry and Investment
Khadija Bukar Abba (Yobe), State for Foreign Affairs
Claudius Daramola (Ondo)–State, Niger Delta
Geoffrey Onyeama (Enugu)–Foreign Affairs
Monsur Dan-Ali (Zamfara)–Defence
James Ocholi (Kogi), State for Labour
Zainab Ahmed (Kaduna), State for Budget
Mustapha Shehuri (Borno)–State for Power
Heineken Lokpobiri (Bayelsa)–State for Agric
Isaac Adewole Folorunsho (Osun)–Health
Usani Usani Uguru (Cross River)– Niger Delta
Abubakar Bwari Bawa (Niger)–State for Solid Minerals
Adebayo Shittu (Oyo)–Communications
Muhammadu Buhari–Petroleum


Source - The Punch

Let's watch and see the change finally come to pass or will it?



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musings of a Young Dreamer Girl: PERHAPS

Just like this picture, we'd want our lives to be prim and proper. But fortunately it doesn't always turn out that way. Why fortunately? Well, perhaps, there's a possibility that we would sink into a routine, running around in circles, never going back but yet never moving forward. Perhaps, there would be no aspirations, no dreams, no hope, and what is a man without hope? Dead. Perhaps, we would then rest on our oars and pride in the fact that we made it happen all by ourselves. This is seemingly possible as man has always tried to play god, most times to his detriment. Maybe the problems, the challenges, the bills, come so that in the process of dealing with them we bump into our purpose, our reason for being created, our existence. Perhaps they come that we may realize the endless possibilities of faith, increasing by each victory. Perhaps, the untidiness of a partner or the unruliness of a family member would teach us to love even when we do not feel like it. Perh

My Faith Trials

It's been a long time since I was in the lair. I guess adulthood caught up with me as trying to juggle many other things made me put this aspect of my writing on hold. Now it feels so weird trying to put my thoughts together, well cause there are a lot of them, dancing in my head!  Well, a lot has happened to me as I know has happened to you as well. But never did I imagine my mom dying as part of the "a lot". It's been over three months now but on some days, I imagine I'm still dreaming. And all of a sudden the enormity of what happened hits me, sucking out my breath as I come to terms with reality. Asides from the pain and depression I've had to deal with, I think what has come the most under attack is my faith.  She had been ill for some months and we had prayed so earnestly for her recovery. Death was never a possible option in our minds. I confessed the word, I sowed seeds, I prayed morning and night, and I cried and pleaded with God not to take her away.

MY NYSC Chronicles (Part 1)

I wanted to document my experience as a youth corp member. My NYSC year was filled with a lot of twists and turns, with happy, sad, and really scary moments sandwiched within. The challenges I encountered and the experiences I had were just too unique for me not to document, so this would be the first of the series. Enjoy!  I went to the Federal University of Technology, Owerri where I studied Science Laboratory Technology. After my final project in November, I went back to Lagos to go and rest and eat my mommy's food. I used to be among those “first to finish" groups, so once I heard clearance had started, I rushed back to school. This was in April, and I wanted to be called up with Batch B, which was to go in July.  After all the wahala that comes with final year clearance in a federal school, I went for the final process that would qualify me for NYSC only to find out I didn't have a major document - my admission letter from JAMB. I actually did have the document but i